- Travel and serve in Africa
- Fall in love ❤️
- Become a Teacher 👨🏫
- Become an Assistant Principal
- Start my own school (Principal)
- Live in New York
- Live in Atlanta
- INSPIRE youth in underserved communities
- Maintain a healthy gym routine
- Make friends around the world
- Become a Father
- Be PRESENT
- Continuously operate beyond my comfort zone
- Appreciate my family
- Make six figures times ten. Networth of over 10 million. I’ll take more more!
- Stay true to my passion and purpose
- Keep moving
- Turn off the television
- Keep up with my cycling
- Discover relief for my feet
- Be my own boss
- Start my own business
- Write a book
- Become a motivation speaker
- Train teachers
- PHD in something
- Be open to love again
- Not become a statistic within the black gay community
- Leave a legacy behind that rings in the ears of many
- No drinking at home alone
- Read 12 books a year minimum
- Walk, skip, jump to the beat of my own dream and do it unapologetically
- Own a fun car: something with a drop top!
- Moped or motorcycle on the side
- Establish a savings account that affords me financial freedom. 500,000 plus! Times 10!
- But my mother a house of her own
- Create careers for others
- Explore and participate in New and different things
- Attend a motivational conference
- Travel to all seven continents
- Wake up and say THANK YOU
- Just keep swimming
Posts Tagged With: Vision
I love admiring the architectural beauty of sky scrapers because what was once a VISION is now a reality. I often stop and ponder……how in the heck did they do that?!!?! They are all works of art often grabbing my attention and holding it hostage. Lol. You must be wondering where I’m going with this….??
Well, once upon a time I had a VISION to teach overseas and have now made it my reality. Was it easy? No way! You may be wondering how in the heck I pulled it off. Well to be honest, making a change is never easy. I know some of you may be having the same itch I experienced a few years ago. Often described as a restlessness with your mundane routine and a desire to do something different. Not only do you find yourself wanting to make a change but people are also telling you to do something about. Sigh! And you know this!…..but they just don’t seem to understand that it can be difficult to take that first step. Furthermore, figuring out which direction to go in can be even more overwhelming.
Do I go back to school? Do I change jobs? Do I end my relationship!? Do I really want to bring this person into my life? Should I move to the city!? Should I turn down the job?! Should I quit school? Should I move back home? You name it! Decisions! Decisions! Decisions!
Here’s the secret, you must be the architect and be open to receiving a clear vision that represents the skyscraper of your life. Often times, people have no vision or their vision is unclear……well……..start by picking up new hobbies. A new hobby requires doing something that makes you feel a little uncomfortable! Yes, uncomfortable! You must step outside of your comfort zone in order to discover your new truth. Recognizing new and creative ways to get aligned with your source will ensure your new vision finds you! This is often referred to as being inspired: In SPIRIT or connected to your source. It is in this space that you will begin rising from the ground like a beautiful skyscraper.
I challenge you to affirm that you are the architect of your life! Be open and ready to receive your vision. Furthermore, be willing to do the work in order to rise from the ground like a skyscraper.
Consider these thoughts organized! ;0)