Posts Tagged With: Wayne dyer
Wheel of Life
Time to dive into five year goals for each spoke of my life. They all deserve my attention. Life balance!
⁃ Take at least one international trip a year.
⁃ Don’t be afraid to open your heart up to people. The past is the past. Let it go!
⁃ Continuously feed my brain with self help books, podcasts, you tube videos and reflect via my blog. Remain aware and present. There’s only this moment right now!
⁃ Don’t ever allow distance to get in the way of your relationships with family. Continue to regularly reach out. Keep in touch.
⁃ I want to continue to exercise my multiple skills and acquire a salary well above $250,000 while doing so. I see myself in leadership via the ownership of my business. I’d like to inspire people to live their best life through motivation talks.
⁃ I’d like to completely eliminate alcohol from my diet and continue to go to the gym on a regular basis (5 or more times a week). I’d also like to find a joy in cooking healthy meals.
⁃ I’d like to acquire over $300,000 in savings. Establish a lucrative retirement/ investment account and maintain a healthy credit score well above 800. I’d like to also be paying regularly on my student loans. Heck I’d like to pay off my loans with one big payment.
⁃ Continuously challenge my professional growth by taking on new types of roles that help expand the capacity in which I am able to serve. I learn best by doing. The more skills I acquire the more marketable my brand becomes.
⁃ Cycling brings me joy. Riding at least once a week and working to increase the distance/speed in which I can cycle. Get out in nature. Be with nature.
⁃ Regularly volunteer with an organization you believe in. Make a wish foundation! Serve without pay.
⁃ You don’t have to travel to enjoy the simple things in life. Create mini quests for you to partake in at least twice a month. If it’s with yourself so be it. Otherwise, the more the merrier.
Now take all of these goals and multiply them by ten!. THINK BIGGER! LIVE BIGGER! SERVE BIGGER! LOVE BIGGER! This is myTRUTHmyCLARITY. Guess it’s time to get to work. 🤗❤️🙏🏾🎈
It’s interesting how these tend to change as I move through the chapters of my life. Currently, this is where am I……
This is myTRUTHmyCLARITY. Feel free to share your top 5 Values below! And so it is! 🤓
I get that your desire is to locate a second job for supplemental income. However, I need for you to think BIGGER. Maybe you’re not able to find the job you seek because it has yet to be created. Use this time to tap into your passion inorder to create a purposeful yet lucrative second income for yourself. Think bigger! Be bolder! And do NOT let money cloud your judgment. If you settle for less than you deserve, you’ll get even less than what you settled for. Hard was never easy and easy will never be hard. Hiya! So exercise your creative juices and believe that this to shall come. And so it freakin is! This is myTRUTHmyCLARITY.
- Travel and serve in Africa
- Fall in love ❤️
- Become a Teacher 👨🏫
- Become an Assistant Principal
- Start my own school (Principal)
- Live in New York
- Live in Atlanta
- INSPIRE youth in underserved communities
- Maintain a healthy gym routine
- Make friends around the world
- Become a Father
- Be PRESENT
- Continuously operate beyond my comfort zone
- Appreciate my family
- Make six figures times ten. Networth of over 10 million. I’ll take more more!
- Stay true to my passion and purpose
- Keep moving
- Turn off the television
- Keep up with my cycling
- Discover relief for my feet
- Be my own boss
- Start my own business
- Write a book
- Become a motivation speaker
- Train teachers
- PHD in something
- Be open to love again
- Not become a statistic within the black gay community
- Leave a legacy behind that rings in the ears of many
- No drinking at home alone
- Read 12 books a year minimum
- Walk, skip, jump to the beat of my own dream and do it unapologetically
- Own a fun car: something with a drop top!
- Moped or motorcycle on the side
- Establish a savings account that affords me financial freedom. 500,000 plus! Times 10!
- But my mother a house of her own
- Create careers for others
- Explore and participate in New and different things
- Attend a motivational conference
- Travel to all seven continents
- Wake up and say THANK YOU
- Just keep swimming
1. Begin to view all of your present moments as times to live, rather than to obsess about the future.
2. Recognize the preposterousness of worry. Ask yourself over and over, “Is there anything that will change as a result of my worrying about it?”
3. Give yourself shorter and shorter periods of “worry time.” Designate 10 minutes in the morning to worry—and when that time period is up, refuse to worry until your afternoon worry segment.
4. Make a worry list of everything you worried about yesterday or last year, and then see if your worrying did anything to affect the outcome.
5. Keep in mind the most useful advice I can give you for eliminating worry from your life;
“It makes no sense to worry about the things you have no control over, because if you have no control over them, it makes no sense to worry about them. And also, it makes no sense to worry about the things you do have control over, because if you have control over them, it makes no sense to worry about them. And there goes everything that it is possible to worry about. Either you have control or you don’t, and worry is just a waste of your precious, present moments.”
Inspired and written by: Wayne Dyer
This mans ideas have ALWAYS kept me aligned with myTRUTHmyCLARITY. May he continue to inspire all of us to live our lives on purpose.
This is myTRUTHmyCLARITY!
Eight ways to tap into the power of intention and feel great every day:
1) Make meditation a regular practice in your life. You need to take time to get quiet, to go within, and from this silence make conscious contact with the source of intention. You’re already connected to everything that you perceive as missing from your life; go with a realign.
2) Become conscious of the foods you eat. Foods high in alkalinity such as fruits, vegetables, nuts, soy, nonyeast breads and virgin olive oil are high-energy foods and will strengthen you, while highly acidic foods such as flour-based cereals, meats, dairy and sugars lower energy and will weaken you.
3) Retreat from low-energy substance. Alcohol, cigarettes, caffeine, sugar and virtually all artificial drugs, legal or otherwise, lower your body’s energy level and weaken you.
4) Become aware of the energy level of the music you listen to. Some rap music—filled with profanity and messages about killing, for example—is an energy drain, while music that has a more soothing impact on the soul has been proven to be beneficial.
5) Become aware of the energy levels of your home environment. Make your home a nurturing, cheerful and peaceful environment.
6) Reduce your exposure to low-energy commercial television. Children see 12,000 simulated murders on TV before their 14th birthday! Television news puts a heavy emphasis on the bad and the ugly, leaving out the good.
7) Enhance your energy field with photographs. Every photograph contains energy. Carry and display photos taken in moments of happiness, love and receptivity.
8) Become conscious of the energy levels of your acquaintances, friends and extended family. Choose to be in close proximity to those who are empowering, who see the greatness in you, who feel connected to spirit.
Written by my favorite spiritual teacher: Dr. Wayne Dyer
As thirty two approaches, I have been thinking a lot about a birthday wish for myself. It doesn’t look like I’ll have a cake, presents or birthday cards this year but I’m okay with that. Living in a very remote location doesn’t make it easy for people to send me things and I’m not expecting anything from the few friends I’ve made here because we cool…but we ain’t cool cool.
Honestly, I really do not need any THING. As I physically get older and my spirit gets wiser, I find myself becoming less attached to STUFF. One of my favorite authors (Wayne Dyer) talks about how he keeps a suit with no pockets in the back of his closet. People often ask him why, and he simply says that when he transitions into the afterlife…the suit in which they bury him needs no pockets because it’s not like he will be taking any THING with him. Lol. Now that’s keeping it one hundred (REAL)!
So I come back to my birthday wish. What is it that I want or need? It’s actually quite simple. I WANT for my family, friends, and myself to live our best lives without any regrets. I NEED for each of us to take care of ourselves thus affording us good health. Lastly, I affirm that we will continue to support and love one another (UNCONDITIONALLY) as we move along our unique life experiences. And so it is!